- Permanent Full-Time, Monday - Friday 7am - 3.30pm
- Knoxfield Location (Free On-site Parking)
- Training Provided
insignia is a national label manufacturing business with a strong focus on quality – quality award winning labels, quality brands, quality service and quality people. insignia supplies their customers with printed and blank labels, portable and desktop printers, automated print and apply applicators, and coding and marking systems.
You may not have heard of us, but we’ve been helping Australian businesses compete for 50 years. And from the moment you walk through the door, you’ll experience a truly great place to work.
A subsidiary of the Winson Group, our people get the best of both worlds. Our established position, our size and our culture mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact and trusted, friendly relationships.
About the role:
The insignia Pressroom is seeking a Label Finisher to join our dedicated team, working the day shift in our Knoxfield manufacturing facility.
This position demands our quality control processes are followed to ensure that all products meet specifications and customer requirements. You will be responsible for the efficient rewinding and slitting of label and tag products by operating finishing equipment, ensuring the machinery and equipment is kept in a clean condition. You will also assist with stock control and packing of products where required, and actively participate in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities and initiatives.
For further details, please view the Position Description.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar position within the manufacturing industry (label industry experience an advantage, but not essential)
- Experience with slitting/re-rolling (an advantage, but not essential)
- The ability to follow and apply Quality and OH&S principles
- A mechanical aptitude and taking pride in your work
- A reliable and strong team player
- A high standard of attention to detail
- The ability to work as an individual and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
Full training and uniforms will be provided, there is on-site parking and it is essential you have your own reliable transport. This position will also require some overtime hours during busy periods, so some flexibility is required.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your application via http://insignia.applynow.net.au/. Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Please visit our website www.insignia.com.au to find out more about insignia.